I broke a promise
And now I need to know that you're still there
That we're still there
She broke a promise
She won't bother checking to see if we're still there
Because she knows the answer already
But she refuses to recognize the damage she's done
I'm going to spend today with three simple objectives
1. Write a letter to Savannah.
2. Make Saira's mix CD
3. Paint my sister's shoes
I will spend almost all of my time on the first
Because it is by far the most important
And it always will be
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(68)
-
▼
May
(14)
- The longer you think, the less you know what to do
- A letter to You
- It hurts me tremendously
- Fright
- Today
- I hate schoolI'll hate summerI hate peopleAnd peop...
- Words mean nothing
- Rather than sleep, I thought I'd try my hand at a ...
- May 22, 2010
- *Ahem*
- Until it brings me to a Stop
- And I'll take it in Stride
- I have to say,
- May 2, 2010
-
▼
May
(14)



No comments:
Post a Comment