Hello.
We haven't talked in awhile.
It's because I do my best to never contact you first.
Just my way of trying to convince both myself and You that I don't want anything to do with you.
But I both think we know that's not true.
Although, when we do talk, I like to take as many stabs at you as I can.
It's not difficult.
You are, after all, pathetic.
So then why can't I avoid you?
You're not a particularly attractive person, inside or out.
I suppose my options are just limited.
But I refuse to let that justify me being okay with the things You've done.
You've manipulated me.
You've used me.
You've toyed with me.
But I was using You too, all along.
To disguise my own emptiness
To use You as a crutch.
And I'm writing this now to let you know that I will not any longer
I'm done, and I'm here to say goodbye to not only You, but the thought of You
Which has kept me company far more often than You have.
You'll get your book back.
I'll get that stupid bag.
And then You'll go to West Virginia and I will pretend like we never met.
Because we never did meet.
When I see You, I won't regret the past.
Because I needed to know that I deserve better than
You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(68)
-
▼
May
(14)
- The longer you think, the less you know what to do
- A letter to You
- It hurts me tremendously
- Fright
- Today
- I hate schoolI'll hate summerI hate peopleAnd peop...
- Words mean nothing
- Rather than sleep, I thought I'd try my hand at a ...
- May 22, 2010
- *Ahem*
- Until it brings me to a Stop
- And I'll take it in Stride
- I have to say,
- May 2, 2010
-
▼
May
(14)



No comments:
Post a Comment