Look inside,
Look inside your tiny mind
Now look a bit harder
Cause we're so uninspired,
so sick and tired of all the
hatred you harbor
So you say
It's not okay to be gay
Well I think you're just evil
You're just some racist who
can't tie my laces
Your point of view is medieval
Fuck you
Fuck you very, very much
Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So please don't stay in touch
Fuck you
Fuck you very, very much
Cause your words don't translate
And it's getting quite late
So please don't stay in touch
Do you get,
Do you get a little kick out of
being slow minded?
You want to be like your father
It's approval your after
Well that's not how you find it
Do you,
Do you really enjoy living a
life that's so hateful?
Cause there's a hole where
your soul should be
Your losing control of it and
it's really distasteful
You say
You think we need to go to war
well you're already in one
Cause it's people like you
who need to get slew
No one wants your opinion
Love ya KV!
- Jack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(68)
-
▼
May
(14)
- The longer you think, the less you know what to do
- A letter to You
- It hurts me tremendously
- Fright
- Today
- I hate schoolI'll hate summerI hate peopleAnd peop...
- Words mean nothing
- Rather than sleep, I thought I'd try my hand at a ...
- May 22, 2010
- *Ahem*
- Until it brings me to a Stop
- And I'll take it in Stride
- I have to say,
- May 2, 2010
-
▼
May
(14)



No comments:
Post a Comment