Thursday, March 4

24

I've never really had a day dream before
And I always thought it was just a made up concept
Because you always have control when you're conscious, right?

But I had one today... and it was weird.
It feels like you no longer have control over your imagination.
It's definitely not pleasant.

Anyway, so I was sitting by some stairs and this was what I dreamed:
A cat came down the stairs, and jumped into my lap.
It stared at me and smiled.
I followed it across campus and down some stairs so we were underground.
We went through a gate and into a garden.
It was beautiful and the three of you were standing there.
I walked over to you and reached out, but you all turned to ash.
Then, fire came from my right, and water from my left.
They collided and created a man.
He struck me to the ground.
The blades of grass around me grew and wound round my arms.
Vines with thorns twisted and tore at my legs.
Clover grew across my face, leaving me in darkness,
And I slowly felt myself sink farther and farther into the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers