Sunday, February 7

15

My dream from Friday night:

I'm standing in the dark parking lot of a strip mall, outside of a supermarket.
I see Saskia approaching, listening to her iPod.
Soon I can hear Sleepyhead playing through the earbuds.
She tells me that her dad is the singer from Passion Pit,
And that he's never around.

Cut to:

I'm standing in the supermarket with my sister.
I look and see a can of some french food made by a company I haven't seen before.
I know that the head of that company is my "dad".
Enraged that he, like Saskia's "dad", is never around, I begin smashing the cans.
I run out, leaving my sister behind.
The second I leave, I hear wind chimes, and remember my sister is still in there.
I run in as she's being yelled at by the manager, and I take responsibility.

Cut to:

I'm back in the parking lot alone.
A man approaches me, chanting and reaching out.
I try to back away but before I know it, he knocks me to the asphalt.

Cut to:
A van-gogh style painting that moves of an egg with three red pegs pressing on it.
One on each side and one from below.
I feel as if I'm the egg. I feel the pressure from the pegs.
I also feel as if I'm the pegs, and as if they're spring loaded.
It becomes tiring to hold them back so they don't crush the egg.
I finally let go.
The pegs burst into the egg and I feel a brief moment of extreme pain followed by numbness.

Cut to:
A simplistic picasso-esque cartoon of a blonde woman that moves.
She begins speaking french as her hair falls around her face, moving like worms.
It zooms out and she begins to dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers