Anxiety is all I've been reduced to.
A stumbling, bumbling, taped together mass of anxiety.
I don't expect them to recognize it.
It's not as if any of them know me to begin with.
Really.
Ask any of them to describe Jack and they'd spew generic personality traits that anyone has.
Ask them about my past and some of them might remember that I went to public school. And that's where the recognition ends.
But why should they know? They can't read minds.
But then again, I'm not going to run around displaying my past on a billboard.
They'd run
And I would too if I were them.
"'cause I know I'm a mess they don't wanna clean up
I got to fold 'cause these hands are too shaky to hold
Hunger hurts, but starving works, when it costs too much to love"
Fiona Apple



No comments:
Post a Comment